The ITSC 2023 conference registration portal can be accessed at:
Note that ITSC 2023 will be held exclusively in person: only in-person registrations are allowed.
Final paper submission deadline: August 16th, 2023.
Instructions to be considered for the registration:
- All fees are indicated in Euros (€), 21% VAT included.
- Each accepted paper (no matter if it will be presented at a regular, special session or workshop) requires at least one full non-student registration for uploading the paper and having it included in the conference proceedings.
- A full non-student registration covers only one accepted paper.
- Additional papers by the same author can be covered by the same full non-student registration, at a flat rate of 550.00 € / additional paper (21% VAT included).
- Additional pages to the 6-page limit imposed for all papers require an extra fee of 100 € per additional page (21% VAT included), up to a total maximum of 8 pages per paper, i.e. only 2 extra pages are allowed).
- All registration modes labeled as FULL include access to all the technical sessions of the conference, including tutorials and workshops.
- Registration modes labeled as ONE-DAY only includes access to the workshops and tutorials (to be held on September 24th, 2023).
- SINGLE-DAY registration is aimed for attendees interested in visiting the conference for just one day (September 25th, 26th, 27th or 28th). Only one SINGLE-DAY registration for person is allowed. It includes accreditation, access to all technical sessions, coffee breaks and lunch during the selected date. It does not include the gala dinner (if September 27th is selected) nor the welcome kit of the conference.
- There are no fees for invited speakers to the workshops, but they will not be allowed to attend the rest of the conference unless a FULL registration is purchased.
- Each FULL registration includes one ticket to the gala dinner (September 26th, 2023). Extra tickets for the gala dinner can be purchased (120 €/person, 21% VAT included).
- The conference registration portal accepts payments made with VISA, VISA Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, JCB, V-Pay and Union Pay.
- The registration period will be closed on September 19th, 2023.
|Advance Registration Before August 16th, 2023||Late Registration
After August 16th, 2023
|FULL NON-STUDENT||Non-IEEE Member||960.00€||1150.00€|
|IEEE ITS Society Member||720.00€||910.00€|
|IEEE Life Member||490.00€||540.00€|
|FULL STUDENT||Student Non-Member||660.00€||720.00€|
|Student IEEE Member||540.00€||605.00€|
|Student IEEE ITS Society Member||490.00€||540.00€|
|ONE-DAY||Workshops/Tutorials (september 24th) Non-ITSS Member||180.00€||180.00€|
|Workshops/Tutorials (september 24th) ITSS Member||Free||Free|
|SINGLE-DAY Registration||25th, 26th, 27th or 28th september, flat rate||Not available||200.00€|
|IEEE YP and WiE||Navigating Horizons||18.00€||18.00€|
- To request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the registrant’s name and the payment amount. There is a non-refundable service charge for processing refunds.
- Refund for conference attendees:
- Before August 16th, 2023 (23:59 CET) – All registrants will receive a refund with a charge of 100.00 € administrative fee.
- After August 16th, 2023 to August 31st, 2023 (23:59 CET) – All registrants will receive a refund with a charge of 150.00 € administrative fee.
- After September 1st, 2023 – No refunds will be granted.