All submissions to ITSC 2023 will be handled via the Papercept/Paperplaza platform:
A link to the Papercept entry corresponding to ITSC 2023 is already available in the above link.
Prospective authors for all types of contributions to ITSC 2023 must submit the following information via Papercept/Paperplaza:
- Type of Submission: authors should indicate, in the manuscript submission form, whether their work corresponds to a Regular Paper, Special Session Paper, Industrial Session or Workshop Paper. To this end, codes for Special Sessions, Industrial Sessions and Workshop papers will be announced soon in the conference website.
- Title of the manuscript.
- Short abstract of the manuscript (<200 words).
- PINs of ALL co-authors of the manuscript: PINs can be sought or registered HERE.
- Keywords: 1-3 conference-specific keywords that relate to the work that is submitted.
- Manuscript file: PDF file (version 1.4 or higher) with all fonts embedded, in US Letter page size, searchable, and with no password protection. Final papers sent to be part of the program of the conference MUST be formatted according to the instructions provided HERE (shortcuts to preparing manuscript: LaTEX support and MS-Word support).
- The expected length of the manuscript is 6 pages. A page charge needs to be paid if your final paper is over this page limit. A maximum of 2 additional pages is allowed, but at an extra cost per page (to be announced). The maximum number of pages is 6 + 2 (with additional cost) = 8.