The 26th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC 2023) is the annual flagship conference sponsored by the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society. IEEE ITSC 2023 welcomes articles and presentations in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems, conveying new developments in theory, analytical and numerical simulation and modeling, experimentation, advanced deployment and case studies. ITSC 2023 particularly invites and encourages prospective authors to share their work, findings, perspectives and developments as related to implementation and deployment of advanced ITS applications.
Topics of Interest
The topics of interest include and but are not limited to the following:
- Advanced public transportation management
- Advanced transportation safety systems
- AI and deep learning in ITS
- Air, road, and rail traffic management
- Artificial transportation systems
- Behavioral modeling in ITS
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Cooperative driving technologies
- Cyber-physical-social systems for ITS
- Driver and traveler support systems
- Education in ITS
- Electrified transportation systems
- Human factors and HMI
- ITS field tests and implementation
- Management of incidents and evacuation
- Modeling, simulation, and detection of vulnerable road users and animals
- Naturalistic driving datasets and data analytics
- New trends in ITS
- Parallel learning and parallel systems
- Ports, waterways, and vessel traffic management
- Public policy, and regulatory and societal issues in ITS
- Security, privacy and safety systems
- Sensors, detectors and actuators in ITS
- Shared and smart mobility
- Traffic theory for ITS
- Transportation networks
- Vehicle localization and autonomous navigation
- Vision and environment perception
- V2X communications in ITS
We encourage authors to consider submitting their manuscripts to a Special Session when possible, instead of to a Regular Session, to ensure that their research topic will attract the maximum audience.
Please consult the list of the approved Special Sessions! To select one of these special sessions, please introduce the respective code when submitting your paper.
Regular Papers is where you should send your work if you are not sure of which session best suits your paper. In this case, we will make the determination. There is no practical difference between a Special Session and a Regular Session. All of the sessions will be scheduled from the second to the fourth day of the conference.
We encourage authors to check the list of approved workshops. Please consult the list of the approved Workshop Sessions! To select one of these workshop sessions, please introduce the respective code when submitting your paper. Workshop papers will be scheduled on the first day of the conference.